Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Client testimony: Zen Burns


I can't imagine the world without Maddison. When I took a pregnancy test 20 months ago I thought the result was a lie. My mom said it was her experience that those test were usually accurate. When I shared this information with my boyfriend and his family they drove me straight to the abortion clinic - in their eyes I was destroying their son's life. In my eyes that is exactly what they wanted me to do to my baby. I told them that I would not murder our child. Instead I sought counsel with Birth Choice, a Christian-minded organization which offered many options. The best part is that they reminded me that I was not alone. Today I'm very grateful for all of the support, friends, love, clothing, food, diapers, furniture, encouragement and prayer that my self, my boyfriend Frankie, and our daughter Maddison have been privileged to be blessed with.

No comments:

Post a Comment