Saturday, August 24, 2013

Client Testimony: Joleen Tirado




My husband and I were married in October of 2010.  I was told I would not be

able to have children and my husband never wanted children.  In May of 2011 I was

surprised to find out that I was pregnant.  My husband demanded that I have an

abortion.

I found an advertisement about Birth Choice and my husband drove me to the

center.  When I arrived I spoke with Danalee.  She asked my husband to come in from

the car.  Danalee asked him to watch a video called “After the Choice”.  My husband

and I talked things over with Danalee that day.  After that, my husband never brought

up abortion again.

I believe God led me to Birth Choice that day to save my babies life.  We chose

life because Birth Choice helped support us and show us that God supports life.  We are

now a family of four with two little boys ages one and a half and three months.


Jolene Tirado

No comments:

Post a Comment